It All Starts With Mobile & SEO
Get your biz buzzing on smartphones with mobile marketing for your business. Smartphones are the new mobile buzzword.
As a small business owner, you have to wear many hats. Just running the daily operations of your organization can get stressful.
Then you need the knowledge so you can maintain your customer base as well as acquire new customers. Especially the ones that carry smartphones.
Keeping your website up to speed and learning about search engine optimization (SEO) can help you get more traffic both online and offline. Naturally, you need time and the knowledge.
Staying up to date with search engine optimization takes a lot of time researching.
Here are a few types of local businesses that need rock-solid information on SEO, local and mobile marketing ideas right here in our communities of Daytona Beach, Orlando or Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sports Bars & Bars
- Hotels & Motels
- Hair Salons
- Nail Salons
- Tire Shops & Auto Care
- Gyms & Fitness Centers
- Retail Products & Services
Questions About Your Business You Need To Know
- How do customers find your business online and offline?
- What keywords are you using to help people find your business?
- Do you have a Google My Business account and is it verified?
- Is your business listed on the google maps? There are only 3 top spots.
- What position are you listed on the local 3 pack?
- Do you have a responsive or adaptive website?
- Does your website fit on all smartphones and tablets?
- What does your website look like on a smartphone?
- How fast does your website load on a mobile phone?
- Does your website load quicker than 2 seconds on a mobile phone?
- Is your business listed on Google’s first page of an organic search?
- Does your business offer Free WiFi?
- Can your customer’s login to your WiFi with a social media account?
- Is your business getting more traffic from your Free WiFi?
- Are you getting more Facebook likes and shares from your WiFi?
- Do you capture customer’s data from free WiFi?
- Are you building your brand on social media?
- Is your business name, address and phone number listed exactly the same on all the local citations that pertain to your business (NAP)?
- Is your business getting good reviews online or any at all?
- Are you aware of all the updates by Google and how they affect your ranking?
- Do you have time to get all this stuff done?
- How much would you pay an employee to handle the responsibilities of local search engine optimization for your business?
As you can see, there is a tremendous amount of time, training and resources to get your business listed on the search engines.
Is there even a guarantee that you can get listed in the top 3 map pack of Google or even in the top 10 of the organic search results?
Flat up, No, but if you do it the right way your odds increase tremendously.
Do you want to free up your time and get results?
Who Handles Local SEO Service For Your Business?
It takes a lot of smart work to get visitors coming to your place of business. You have to build your brand and sometimes pump out advertising dollars.
It’s not easy being a small business owner. Just keeping up with technology can be a challenge. All these tasks take time away from your everyday responsibilities.
Your time is vital.
You have to manage your time effectively and keep your business in tip-top shape. Sometimes you are able to delegate some of those responsibilities to people in your organization that are the key players or supervisors.
Who handles your Local SEO Service?
Send them over here to get more information about the top 10 local SEO ranking factors that will help increase your website ranking score.
Those SEO factors will definitely give your business a great start with your marketing efforts. Your plate is probably already full.
With all the offline tasks that need to be done, you may not even have time to take care of your local marketing. Someone needs to handle those responsibilities or you will start losing customers.
Next, where to get training in search engine optimization and local marketing.